Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tagged by Britt - The Fashion Tag




I was tagged by Britt from her great blog Daughter of the King.
So here I go, I guess.

1) How would you describe your style?
Very girly, modest modern, lots of blue!

2) What are your wardrobe staples?
My boots and skirts

3) Most expensive clothing item you own?
Probably my boots ... :)

4) Most wanted item?
Shoes like this:


... or these

so cute ... imagine walking in them though. Oh, doctor? :)

5) Favorite designer?
Don't have one. I like to mix and match ...
I think I am my own designer.  lol!

6) How much do you spend on clothing?
As little as possible. Living in a big family helps me to take money
spending seriously. 

7) Favorite places to shop?
Thrift stores,  JC Penny, Cato ... lots of places. 
I mostly find things at thrift stores. It is cheeper and I get 
to kind off make up my own style. 

8) Favorite fragrance?
Probably a lemon lotion. I love Yankee Candle candles.  

9) Favorite way to have your hair?
Lots of buns and curls. I actually have a hair blog here. 

10) What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?
Something classy but very comfortable. 
My PJs anyone. lol! :P

11) Most prized possession?
My white floppy hat. Well, it is a beach hat
but I call it my floppy hat anyway. :) 


I tag:

Marissa @ Mildrid Cakes
Storyteller @ Rubber Boot Girl
Analiese @ Portrait of a Maiden 

... cannot think of anyone else. :)

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep your language and ideas clean and God-honouring. And please respect my ideas and thoughts, because they are really only ideas and thoughts. :D


God Bless,
~Abilaine