Friday, September 20, 2013

Krispy Kreme Donuts and Pirates


hehe! LOL!

 So, in case anyone else did not know already ... yesterday was national "Pirate Day". =D


 Anyway, Krispy Cream Donuts had this thing going on where if you go up them and speak as a pirate or just dress as one, they would give you a free dozen of donuts!! So my brothers decided they would.
And boy were they good!!

The donuts that is ... not my brothers. hehe! :)

 I love donuts!! Especially with coffee. Didn't get coffee; but liked them anyways. :)

  I and my dad went with them to Krispy Kreme Donuts. It was epic.
Have made this little video for you guys so you can see what happened.

  Enjoy!





God Bless,



P.S.  Extra pictures!


The back-seat pirates ... hehe! :)


LOVE this picture ... my brother Josiah is slightly crazy sometimes, no?!?! =D

um ... yet again, Josiah being crazy. LOL!


10 comments:

  1. AHHHH I MISSED IT AGAIN!!! After I heard about National pirate day liked last year or the year before, I really wanted to dress up! But I keep missing them! And now I just missed another one! Oh I am so mad at myself, but I guess the thought totally slipped my mind :) Ooohh! Free dozen doughnuts! We should have totally gone and got some! But of course, I missed it again! :D

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEA, I had no idea it was in existence but for my mom. She found out about it all for us. LOL!
      I didn't get dressed up ... but I think I juts might next time. hehe!

      ~Abilaine

      Delete
  2. The comment that said awesome is really from me I forgot to log out :D!!!

    Anyway...Love the video and how Noah and Josiah are all tough and then cling to your dad's arm when they go in :D

    XOXO
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, lol they make incredible pirates! They look born for the role :D And free donuts? Who can beat that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yea they do. Yes, you cannot beat free anything. hehe!

      ~Abilaine

      Delete
  4. Well, I'm commenting a little late (actually a lot late....), but I finally got around to it. :)
    Our family did Pirate Day too- such fun! We didn't dress up, but we talked like pirates and told everyone we met about it. We had a great time. :)
    I love your pirate pictures! So cute and funny...and what can beat free donuts?? Besides free books...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fun! :)
      YEA, 'NOTHIN' better than free donuts ... and, yes, I agree except "free books".

      Delete
  5. hahaha! Oh my goodness! That is so awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Please keep your language and ideas clean and God-honouring. And please respect my ideas and thoughts, because they are really only ideas and thoughts. :D


God Bless,
~Abilaine