Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Surprises - Calling All Piano Players

Hello all! I am starting this new thing on here. All right so here's how it works.
I have been spending an excessive amount of time on you tube.  Why? Because I am trying to uncover the sheet music for some songs I LUV in movies. And I have found some of the awesome sources to get sheet music and piano tutorials.
  So here we go.


Here is the link this person placed in their description box 
for the sheet music to this wonderful piece from the BBC Emma.

 

Here is the link that this person gave for all the songs she played.
Sadly the BBC 1995 Pride and Prejudice sheet music is nowhere
to be found. She also has the sheet music for the song Emma plays and  
sings in the 1996 "Emma" with Gweneth Paltrow.


For some reason I cannot get any of the piano tutorial's to get on here so here 
is a link to a person who does wonderful piano tutorials. They have a ton of really
easy-to-follow tutorials on their channel.


*I am not trying to steal any of these videos or take credit for them. 

Thanks all,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep your language and ideas clean and God-honouring. And please respect my ideas and thoughts, because they are really only ideas and thoughts. :D


God Bless,
~Abilaine