Sunday, February 17, 2013

What I Am Doing

All right. This movie not as good as the other one
but I L.O.V.E. this part. 

 All right. I'm gonna be really random.                              

So I have been sick all week.

And I don't not know how many times I have blown my nose.

And I am trying to forget about being sick by banging out stuff on my piano.  Has anyone else learned to play "He's A Pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean?  NOTE: I have not watched the POTC movies but I really love the music from them.

I've been spending a lot of time playing piano lately. I really did not know how relaxing it can be ... well, if you are not playing He's A Pirate. :)


bahahahahahaha ...
I am going to be starting to be posting prayer requests. And I would be very thankful if you all take this as seriously as if you really knew me and the people that I am going to be asking prayers for. OK? :)

But wait! That's not all.

Was that random or what? Because it really was. And I don't really care.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep your language and ideas clean and God-honouring. And please respect my ideas and thoughts, because they are really only ideas and thoughts. :D


God Bless,
~Abilaine