Friday, June 21, 2013

The Fishin' Trip and Mocha Frappes



  Hello, hello! So, have been spending some awesome time with my family lately and have not been very free to post anything, but here if just a little post about our fishing trip (a.k.a. the dreaded, hot fishing trip).


   The little pond went to was so cute!! The elderly man who let us use it is an old family friend and he was so nice. Only ...


... the 1st fish caught was, indeed,  caught by my little brother (the guy in the green shirt)
and it was pretty funny, let me tell yah! And by the way, it was the only fish caught by ANYONE!
I think the fish were hotter than us. LOL!





   Showing off his prize was the funniest. Not sure what my little sister was doing ... I think she may have thought I was taking a picture of her instead of the "great sportsman". HEHE!

  Overall the trip was fun ... and tiring! but who cares.

 Oh, and I almost threw my arm out in my very sad attempt to cast, and my eldest brother starting laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

 Oh, well! At least he had a good laugh.

 *smirk*

 Anyways









I and my sister as "evening shadows".
 My brother saw this picture and started laughing ...

WHY?
How should I know! Guess he thought the fact we look fifty feet tall was amusing ... and he is three so I guess he is entitled to his laughing. :P















   And there is the Abilaine trying to not get in the sun (as usual). Guess I am scared of getting sunburned like a LOBTER.






 

And is anyone else quite in love with McDonnal's mocha frappes? 
  Notice how my font go huge ... hehe!



























  But seriously these are so good ... my parents say they are better than the ones from Starbucks.
  And I usually do not drink coffee of any kind ... but I do get the frappe when I go out ... sometimes.





So bye ya'll!
 Abilaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep your language and ideas clean and God-honouring. And please respect my ideas and thoughts, because they are really only ideas and thoughts. :D


God Bless,
~Abilaine