Monday, January 28, 2013

Hair, Winnie the Pooh, and such!

Today's lesson in enjoying decent cartoons ...............

I and my siblings did this one night at the dinner table
... only mom was not at all impressed by our ability to do so. Shucks!

*facepalm*




bahbahbahbah ... so funny

I think I'll do this ... just joking.

neat, so neat!

French fishtale

this is epic!
sorry it is so small ...



THE END!

 DISCLAIMER: I found all of these photos on Pinterest. 
Thank the Lord for Pinterest ... it has got me out of posting a long post with a bunch of words ....
yah know what I mean, ya'll?

2 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest, too! Don't everyine though ... And if I meet some one who does no then I shall be very put out! (: lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Please keep your language and ideas clean and God-honouring. And please respect my ideas and thoughts, because they are really only ideas and thoughts. :D


God Bless,
~Abilaine