I've been tagged by Miss Elizabeth of The Country Handmaiden. Thank you, dear!
So here are her questions.
Who is your favorite author? Jane Austen (obviously)
If you were to go one place in the world, where would it be? So hard. I've always wanted to tour England, but I would want to go see Paris as well.
What is your favorite colour? Purple
What do you usually do with your hair on the day-to-day? Oh, I usually put it in a quick bun or I do braids. It depends. I love doing hair so I usually do something different every day.
Pumps or flats? Pumps
Cats or dogs? Cats... only because I have one
Do you like baking, or are you better at cooking? I like baking and cooking
Would you rather work with paint or clay? Paint
What is the weather usually like where you live? Um ... hot, raining, sunny, cloudy, cool, windy ... I live in Alabama (yes, I live in Alabama) so the weather here is very iffy
Do you have a favorite hobby? Yes! Writing stories
Where would you rather get lost in: a craft store, or a book store? This is the hardest question yet. But I would say that it would be both. :) Though the book store is very hard to pass up getting lost in
11 things about myself:
1. I would love to go stand by and look out the window that Lizzy Bennet did in the BBC Pride & Prejudice and say, "And to think all this could be mine." Even though if could not be. LOL!
2. I would love to paint a bird with water colours.
3. My cats name is George ... said with a French ascent. I know this is not about me, but I feel like my kitty cat is part of me I love him so much.
4. I love to build forts in the woods with my siblings. :)
5. I share a room with my two younger sisters and I love it
6. Red hair and freckles are so pretty and I want them. Really!
7. The first time I watched My Fair Lady was a few months ago and I enjoyed in very much. The quotes... I love them. The huge hats... I adore them. And Eliza Doolittle's "Oahhhhhh" is fully hilarious.
8. If I could live in any place in the world it would be Ireland.
9. I just got my first pare of really nice boots and I am so in love with them!
10. I love the mountains ... to death.
11. I want a Volkswagen beetle so badly.
I cannot think of anyone else.
To all of the the people I nominated...
You have to post 11 things about yourself,
You have to answer the questions I'll be giving you here↓
You have to try to nominate 11 people, (And I only have 5. Sorry)
And lastly, You have to make up 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer, and you can't pick me!
Your questions you must answer:
1. Do you like lime cookies?
2. Have you read Alice in Wonderland?
3. Are you afraid of snakes?
4. How many siblings do you have?
5. What is your dream vehicle?
6. Have you watched the new movie October Baby?
7. Boots or flats?
8. Do you enjoy autumn or summer better?
9. Would you ever climb a mountain?
10. What would you do if you were on top of a skyscraper, surrounded by a bunch of ninjas, and you're only weapon was your favourite book?
11. Do you prefer coffee to cocoa, or the other way around?
I loved answering the questions Miss Elizabeth. Thanks for tagging me!