Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Prayer Request


... because I am feeling very industrious! =D 
  
This morning my dad had a little devotional time with us at out breakfast table (as always) about trusting the Lord, about slowly learning things with the Lord's help.

 And it was wonderful -- even though my dad incorporated dreaded algebra in with it. =D Don't ask ... please. hehe!

  I guess it reawakened something in me. ;) I have been feeling a pull, a conviction lately that I need to read my Bible more. It is something I have been wanting to do, but I always seem to get doing something else, and "cannot" do it. 

  Which really means that I "won't" do it. 

  Anyone else feel this way?

  I need strength to come closer to my Lord. Lately I have been needing Him more than ever ... since we are moving. :) I mean I really have a peace about our move, and I know the Lord is leading my dad to lead his family down the right path. I am truly blessed beyond words that I have such a great Poppa and such an amazing Lord Jesus Christ for my God -- the one true God. 

  So will you guys please remember me in your prayers?! I really would be so blessed if you would. Please pray that I will read my Bible more and pray more. I know that is what I need to do ... so, with the Lord's help, I am gonna do it!


... And for some CUUUUUUUUUUTE!!


hehe! just had to!


4 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my prayers, dear girl! It is always so important to stay close to the Lord even when times seem shaky. My family is facing a move pretty soon as well, and there are so many uncertainties that go along with it. You are in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prayers! Even we grownups struggle at times.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Elizabeth!! Your prayers are such a blessing.

    Many thanks Mrs. young. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I struggle with the same thing! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Please keep your language and ideas clean and God-honouring. And please respect my ideas and thoughts, because they are really only ideas and thoughts. :D


God Bless,
~Abilaine