Friday, August 30, 2013

The Elegant Blogger award (please read Sarah, Jenna Condon, Miss Jane Bennet, and Noelle)

  So ... a HUGE big thanks to the two gals who nominated/tagged me, Marissa and Isabelle !!

(you gals have saved me from having to like post something from my life ... LOL!)

 But on with it before the Abilaine rambles on too far.  :O





Rules
  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you (http://mildredcakes.blogspot.com/  http://belleinmylife.blogspot.com/)
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 8 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded


Questions:

1. What made you decide to start blogging?

 Um ... just for the simple fact that two certain cousins of mine (Marissa and Emelie) blogged so I had to. :D hehe!  
 And I have been completely in love with blogging ever since starting.
2. What is your fashion style?
 Whatever I wanna wear whenever I wanna wear it. hehe!
Seriously ... I have no idea. I love comfortable outfits that I look nice in. Hey, doesn't everyone?!?!?

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?


WOW! You really want me to answer this?!?! (joking)
Well ... I guess you people may not know that my third finger on my right hand turns outward when I spread my hand out. =O

And that I LOVE ( more like ADORE) milk-chocolate chocolate chips.
This person right here can verify that ... GO ASK HER!! :P


4. What are some of your blogging goals?

Just for my posts to show the real me. 
Of course I want them to uplift others and glorify my God, but I don't want a bunch of followers who follow my blog simply because I asked them to. :)


5. Where is your favorite place to shop?

 If I had a lot of money ... every mall and Cato in the world!!! YAY!Seeing I DON'T have a lot of money ... thrift stores and just random places I find something I like.

(actually I REALLY love thrift stores ... I have found most of my clothes there!)


6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?

 I don't really care??  :)
Having a nice tidy amount of followers who comment a bunch and love everything I post is ideal fro me ... but I kinda already have that!! 

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME INC.  !!!!!!! =D


7. What are your talents?
  Um ... I guess drawing.
I actually have a drawing blog here. :)


8. Are you a leader or a follower?
 I am very content being a follower ... unless when it comes to choosing a movie on movie night at our house (which is actually tonight!! YAY! =D)
 hehe!




9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
(that's one of them up there)

"Just think, Woody, tomorrow night you'll be around the campfire toasting delicious hot smoes ...!"   *geeky head-bobble and smirk*
"There called smores, Buzz."  ~Woody and Buzz, Disney's Toy Story 2

"I'm your new partner! YAY!"  ~ Lucy Wilde, Despicable Me 2

Oh, for crying out loud!!

Great jumping horny toads!!


(anything dramatic that works for the newest dilemma I find myself in! hehe!)



10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?

 Boston Jane
The Elsie Dinsmore books
Enola Holmes mysteries (I love those ... )

11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?

Artsy.  =D

 (now everyone smile at my wittiness ... *smile*)

12. What is your favorite flower?

 Probably a rose, or lily, or maybe ...
Actually I am not that big on flowers. I mean I really think all of them are beautiful ...
but I cannot draw them very well and I guess I am very much prejudiced by that fact.
:D The horror.

But I really love roses ... :)

*face-palms myself for being so cheesy*



I nominate:

Jenna Condon (A Beautiful Heart)
Miss Jane Bennet (Classic Ramblings)

Cannot think of anyone else who has not been tagged/nominated already.
So I am just gonna leave it to four nominations.
Sorry. :D

But don't really care.
hehe!


God Bless,


6 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers! Oh yes, why couldn't I have thought of Artsy :P Love it! HA! Tonight is my family's movie night too! We can just watch movies tonight thinking about how each of us are watching movies at the same time :P Yes, I would DEFINITELY be a leader when it comes to picking movies, I AM THE BOSS. That's a fact Jack! :P (Duck Dynasty)

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHE! :) Thanks. I don't have any idea where I got Artsy from ... just a random idea. :) Have a lot of those. LOL!
      YAY! Movie nights are great, right?!?! =D LOL! I bet you are the boss of movei picking. *imaginary high five*
      BAHAHAHA! Duck Dynasty is HILARIOUS. And that's a fact. LOL!

      ~Abilaine

      Delete
  2. Wow great answers! *awkward face*

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWE! your answers were great! :) Don't sweat it. LOL!

      Delete
  3. You're so sweet for tagging me,
    I already did it once but since I've been tagged a couple more
    times by other girls I guess I could give it a go again with some different answers :)
    I love milk chocolate chips too!
    Same here on the flower thing, I'm working on it though...roses the most :/

    Your Friend and Fellow Artist
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hehe! :)
      Yea, roses are the worst! ;)

      -Abilaine

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. Please keep your language and ideas clean and God-honouring. And please respect my ideas and thoughts, because they are really only ideas and thoughts. :D


God Bless,
~Abilaine